[How to make Sichuan cold noodles]_ making method _ practice Daquan
Sichuan cold noodles are more famous, and many people love to eat them. Especially in summer, cold noodles have always been a popular food and the preparation of cold noodles. In fact, it is not that complicated. Thin noodles are also common.Some seasonings such as sesame oil, shallot vinegar, chili oil, peppercorn powder, etc., will allow you to easily and easily make delicious cold noodles, and the following are different methods.
Method one, the main ingredients: 250 grams of thin noodles, 100 grams of amaranth (mung bean sprouts removed).
Seasoning: 10 grams of sesame oil, 10 grams of net onion, 5 grams of ginger, garlic cloves, 75 grams of soy sauce, 20 grams of vinegar, 25 grams of chili oil, 25 grams of hemp sauce, 1 grams of pepper powder, and 2 sesame seeds.
5 grams, 10 grams of sugar.
1. First cut the shallots to the end.
The garlic is mashed.
Ginger mashed into juice.
Fried sesame crisps with a noodle stick.
Pair all the sauces into juice.
2. Cook the noodles with boiled water, remove them and place them on a panel. Use a fan to cool off the moisture. Shake the sesame oil with chopsticks and continue to blow through.
3. Place the cooked and dried amaranth in a plate, place the cooked noodles on top, and pour the right juice to serve.
Method two: 100 grams of fine noodles (noodles, cut noodles), 25 grams of cooked chicken, bean sprouts, cucumbers, onions, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame sauce, sesame oil, MSG.
Make the sauce in advance: soy sauce + salt + sugar + peppercorn powder + vinegar and boil for 3 minutes.
1. Cook the noodles in a boiling water pot, remove them, spread them in a large dish to cool, add sesame oil, and stir well with chopsticks to replace the bowl.
Add the bean sprouts to the boiling water pot and bake until they are fully cooked, remove them, rinse them with cold boiling water, drain the water, and place them on the noodles.
2, sprinkle chicken shreds on top of bean sprouts.
3. Punch garlic into mashed garlic, chop green onion into pieces, and open sesame sauce with water.
4. Finally, pour the sesame sauce, garlic paste, prepared sauce, spicy sauce and other spices into the noodle bowl together.
Mix well with chopsticks and serve.